Sunday, November 7, 2010

My latest happenings

Well, today has been pretty chill. I slept in. Did some yoga. (Which I am not skilled at in any way). But it felt really good to stretch.

I have been pretty busy with school. My nutrition class is almost over and I have a big project due tomorrow. Better get started! My hypnotherapy classes have been really awesome. This past thursday we had a guest teacher who has a practice in Neuro Linguistic Programming. He was really funny, as well as knowledgeable. This class was so interesting that I didn't loose attention for the whole four hours. I can't wait to take his class in December.

Last night, I bought plane tickets to go back to Missouri and see all of my beautiful friends and I can't wait!!! I am so excited to see my girlfriend and all of my good friends. They are like my family. The only problem: it's gonna be freezing! I couldn't have picked a worse month to visit (February). Oh well, it will be just enough time to realize that I really do love Arizona. If only I could bring all of my friends here. But I am really lucky because my best friend moved out here with me. However, we are no longer friends. Long story. But that kinda stuff happens I guess. And one of my friends that was my classmate at the School of Metaphysics moved out here and we are now room mates. We are quickly becoming closer as friends. Speaking of the School of Metaphysics, I just posted a blog of a video of what my divine friends are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment